Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Word For This Year

I'd given up on resolutions years ago.  But I feel like my life should have a focus each year.  Just a word or phrase that gives me perspective.

This year my word is LOVE.  As in to love better.  To express love better.  To make those around me feel more loved.

Hubby gave me Joyce Meyer's Love Out Loud devotional for Christmas.  A daily scriptural reminder to love better.  He also gave me a five year journal to record those moments and be able to look back on them each year.

I am also going to start a 365 photo project.  We take a lot of photos, but I like the discipline of taking a photo a day.  I'll share them at the end of the month here on the blog.

What are you doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!