Thursday, January 3, 2013

She Cracks Me Up

Do you know what I like best about four year olds?  (Besides the fact that the crying/whining/sniveling is almost non-existent.)  The ability of my four year old to crack a joke.  On her own.

We wash dishes together at least once a day.  I wash, she rinses.  About a week before Christmas, Kiddo1 leaned over and scooped up some soap suds and rubbed it on her face.  Then she turned to me and said, "Look!  I'm Jana Claus!"  (This may come as a shock to you, but her name really isn't Kiddo1.)

I about fell on the floor laughing.  It was hilarious!

Yesterday I captured another 'Jana Claus':

She cracks me up.  And that's what I like best about four year olds.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! That's awesome that she came up with that on her own! It is pretty fun when your kids starting getting a little older and can do funny things like that. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I told Hubby just the other day, I can't wait until they are all 4. They go to the bathroom by themselves, they dress themselves and you can have a conversation with them....and they help with dishes!

      Delete

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!