it's time to get the free trailer road and animal ready.
We divided the workload to best suit our gifts and abilities.
Meaning Hubby took all things metal. I took all things wood.
The trailer needed a new floor and Hubby graciously pulled all the rotted boards out for me.
Here was my mission and I chose to accept it.
Cover that floor with boards because these girls need to get to their new home.
(And I didn't think the current Flintstone-esque set-up would work very well.)
So I got out my trusty circular saw, stuck a pencil in my hair and got to work.
A stack of new lumber awaited my tape measure, pencil and saw.
And less than three hours later, we had a new floor!
Complete with custom rounded front.
And I'm happy to report that Hubby changed the bearings that needed to be replaced and put new tires on. We're ready to roll!