Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Potty Training

For the past two months, Kiddo2 has been without diapers.  Yes, we are using the toilet!  In fact, it has been over a week since we've had an accident of any kind.  I think I can safely say that he is potty trained.

Whew!  Two down, one to go.  And I'm looking at her with eager anticipation...

With the recent emphasis on using the toilet, this excitement has spilled over to our playtime.  I overheard bathroom instructions being given by both Kiddo1 and Kiddo2.  I had to investigate.

They were busy toilet training their beloved bunnies!

Now, if only they would teach their sister...

(This should be my last blurry photo, for I have a new camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!