Thursday, November 15, 2012

There's This Chair...

...that my parents bought a few years ago.  Actually two chairs.  Two dark brown leather chairs, one recliner and one with rolled arms.  When my mom said that she special ordered the rolled arm chair I thought, "Why?  What's so special about that chair?"

I never sat in it much because when I visited, I sat on their couch.

But since we've moved into her house, I've claimed her chair as my own.

My goodness, there really aren't words to describe the comfort of this chair.  I could sit here forever.

And I have this perfect footstool to slide in front so that I can work on some handwork or on my laptop.

I'm like a kitten in the sunshine, I just curl up in this chair every chance I get!

It's only been a week, but I'm in love.  This chair has single-handedly saved my sanity.  I can sit in its loving leather warmth and watch the kids play.  I can snuggle the kids and read to them.  I can work at my job in utter comfort.

Thanks mom, for your chair.  It makes being apart just a little bit more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!