This little boy had a birthday recently and his grandma made him a horse cake. He was in love!
Here are the Top 10 Ways He's Our Boy:
1. He plays cowboys morning, noon and night. He goes to bed with cowboys and a hat.
2. He loves tomatoes, especially the extra juicy ones.
3. He can be quiet and shy or he'll talk your ear off.
4. He's always called me "Mama".
5. He does NOT like the shower, or rain, or any water that splashes him in the face.
6. He eats more pancakes for breakfast than I do.
7. He knows the names of all our tractors.
8. He could crow like our rooster before he could talk.
9. He can eat his weight in watermelon.
10. He sings loudly and off-key...just like his mother.