Monday, October 6, 2008

This is the end!

ahhh, the crisp, fresh air of fall. I love it! The garden is wrapping up and the moisture we got last night will go a long way to helping start the new plants next spring...I can't believe I'm thinking about next spring already! We have had a wonderful year this year and I want to thank each and every one of you for participating in our little farm. This was our first year and we truly didn't know what to expect. God has richly blessed us with a bountiful harvest and friends who want to eat it!

This week there is nothing new to offer, but the flavors are still great! The pumpkins, potatoes and squash will keep for many months so you can enjoy them through the winter. The watermelon and cantaloupe were very popular at the farmers market on Saturday. I sold out of watermelon and only had 3 cantaloupe left (out of 14 that I brought)!

CROP - QUANTITY - PRICE
Watermelon & Cantaloupe - 50 cents per pound
Lima Beans - $2.00 per bag
Corn Stalks - $5.00
Winter Squash - $3.00
Pumpkins
Large - $7.00
Small - $4.00
Tomatoes - $2.00 per pound
Cherry Tomatoes - $2.00 per sandwich bag
Peppers - 2 for $1.00 (please specify type)
Potatoes - $1.00 per pound
Garlic - 2 plants - $1.00
Onion - 2 plants - $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!