Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Giant THANK YOU!

To each and every one of you who bought produce, stopped by to talk about gardening, or just asked "How's it growing?"...I need to say "THANK YOU!!" Last spring when I was poring over seed catalogs deciding what, how much, and where to order, John was a little worried. I was heavily pregnant with our first child and he didn't see how I was going to get all of that seed into the ground, much less weeded or even harvested. But God has truly blessed us this past summer. First, with a beautiful baby daughter. Second, with a wonderful growing season, rains and sunshine just when we needed them. Third, with a great market in Gackle for our produce and great customers in Jamestown. We had a FANTASTIC year! It was even better than I had hoped for. So, thank you, it was our honor and priviledge to grow your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!