Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week Four CSA Boxes


We have a great box this week! So much fresh goodness that there wasn't room for an extra!
From the left:
MESCLUN SALAD MIX - more high end restaurant fare
KOHLRABI - only enough for one this week, hopefully the others mature quickly
SHELL PEAS - a different variety this week, you can tell the shells are a LOT bigger
TURNIPS - two turnips to sample this week, we'll have more next week
ONIONS
SNOW PEAS - these are getting so sweet, just like candy!
BEETS - a half dozen small to medium beets, tender and delicious
SPINACH - this is the last week for spinach

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are doing a CSA! I so wish I could sign up...but no, I live too far away. :) Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment, thank you for sharing in our farm!